Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I heart dinos

My crew chief Anne created these shirts for our crew:


Yes, they will be pink.


Yes they have dinos on them.


Yes there is a Jurassic Park reference.



Why? Because I love dinos. I am a science teacher who argues that I would TOTALLY go to Jurassic Park if it were real.


Yes, there will be additional crew costume.  






Remember this?




I do! That was Sparkles in at Ironman Louisville.


She has told George to think Tron for this race.


Glow in the dark AND dinosaurs. This is going to be awesome.






10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Yes those veloceraptors are very clever indeed!!! I don't read and I read that book in like 4 days. It was a record:-) Love it. Woot Woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn
    I was going to come ride with you for a while but we are taking a trip to Austin that weekend to look at homes...
    Oh well
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! Those shirts are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right... how could that not be awesome?!?! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete