Monday, December 26, 2011

The Gift of Time

I am fortunate enough to have two weeks off for winter break.

As you can imagine, with a double Ironman in my near future, my break is spent training!

Granted, I am just now one month out of my last 140.6, but my body responded well, and I am back at it.

I have been swim-bike-running a LOT.

But I have also been back at my strength/core work, and hot yoga. These are things that are tough to fit in, but that I am making time for plenty of in my two weeks.

I am not yet able to commit to being stricter with my food. I just wanted to enjoy some Christmas treats and relax a little. I just had a week bigger than the build up to any other 140.6 this year, so I figure a few cookies won't hurt. I'll get better soon. It is really easy to be good in January when everyone wants to be good!

George and I went out to pick up our bikes from the shop they were delivered to, and they had this sign up!




This is a good thing for me to remember when I am really tired on my bicycle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment