1. Euphoria! I went back to the finish line to dance and cheer!
2. Pain--getting up the next morning is HARD! Ouch Ouch Ouch!
3. Sleepy. Getting out of bed the following morning is even harder! I wanted to sleep for days.
4. Hungry. Lots of cake and ice cream were consumed. Oh, and it was my birthday, which warranted EXTRA cake and ice cream!
5. Omigosh I have SO much work to do from being away from work! AH!
6. Ok, tired of sitting around, time to start training again. But 30 minutes sounds like plenty right now.
7. Meet with coach for the game plan for IM Cozumel. Less than 10 weeks left!
8. Book travel arrangements for IM Cozumel! There are ONLY less than 10 weeks left.
9. Use spare moments to make final decision about a race I have been considering for a long long time.
10. Register for a double ironman.