Sunday, April 10, 2011

Long Time No Post


So it's time for me to actually write a blog! I am going to keep it short so that it is not intimidating for me :-)

So many good things have been going on!

That last workout I talked about was great--and super hard!

I recovered from it and travelled to asheville for the week. I had some amazing training!

Saturday: 10 mile run
Sunday: 50 hilly mile ride
Monday: 11 Mile Run
Tuesday: 22 mile ride with lots of climbing
Wednesday: 14 mile run
Thursday: Killer 80 mile rid
Friday: Rest and leave asheville
Saturday: Great 8 mile run with mom
Sunday: Cheaha Challenge! 102 mile ride that summits mount Cheaha twice!

So this is one more big week with a huge workout Saturday. Then one more big weekend, and I am doing my short 2 week taper before St. George!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! Looks like you had an awesome week! I used to LOVE cycling in the NC mountains (just farther north, in Boone). The Blue Ridge Parkway was awesome for cycling. Glad you had such a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going well for you. Good luck with the rest of the training. I hope to see you when you come to town. PM me over on TE.
    Red Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like one heck of a good week of training! Guess u will b ready for st george!

    I'm so jealous that u got to bicycle there. I have been all through there many times on motorcycles and have always wanted to one day bicycle there. Husband is much more willing to ride there when the 2 wheels are attached to a motor!

    ReplyDelete